Thursday, August 28, 2008

Surfing the Matrix intro part 2

www.surfingthematrix.com

I just started this website tonight. I do not know the first thing about building a website. I just bought the domain name a few hours ago, linked it to a free blog I set up, and that is all I have so far. I will be updating this blog daily with news and information from behind the scenes and every little nook and cranny of the net, including lots of research into the current state of our economy, freedoms, state of mind, our ecology, commonly held belief systems, new ideas, debunking common myths, exposing lies and corruption, spreading information on consciousness raising, local and national events of import, world news, spiritual developments, the battle between information, disinformation, and misinformation.....the economic meltdown of the USA, ideas on how to rebuild our communities in the wake of a post-industrial meltdown, and any and all ideas, articles, videos, music and writings that inspire me to share with you.

I could definitely use some help from anyone who knows about building an actual website, since I would like to get off of the blogging site, and set up the site real professional-like, with chapters, links pages, video section, etc etc. So, anyone with input of helpful info for me, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

I want this site to be a place people can go away from main stream media (MSM) to educate themselves on the real stories behind the issues, or at the very least, to get another perspective than Faux News, BBC, CBS and all the other corporatocratic media outlets (MASS BRAINWASHING PROPOGANDA MACHINES) that most Americans still get their news from. See, where we get our information from seems to shape people's belief systems, and if the majority of a mass of people in our nation are getting MSM news stories, well, this creates the mass-dumbing down of our collective intelligence and ability to research the story from more perspectives than what the corporate owned and controlled MSM wishes for us. I will be collecting as much indie media as I can get my hands on. Let's try to wade around the brain damaging MSM machine, and find out what's really going on on this planet, share our ideas with each other, listen to what other countries really think about the USA, and get to the truth of the matter.

It's time to change the way we get our information, and take charge of our lives. To really empower yourself, examine your beliefs and why you think what you think. These are some of the themes of my new site, I hope you stop by, share your ideas, send me stories to post (nathancstevens@gmail.com) and offer any critiques you may feel like sending my way. My intention and goal for this site is to build a clearinghouse of information that comes from intelligent, informed people around the globe, and those fighting the MSM control mechanism for the truth and global perspective to shine forth.

I believe that the more complete of a picture we can create in our collective mind field of what is truly going on behind the world scene in real time, the closer we can grow towards oneness, understanding, and ultimately peace and acceptance.

nate stevens

No comments: