Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life continues to bless

I had an amazing night last night at the drum jam at the Twisted Groove here in Minneapolis. My friend Scotty has been hosting a bi-weekly drum circle for over 12 years at his tye-die shop, and I went out last night to play some drums, share some stories, and catch up with old friends.

I have been thinking over the past few weeks of an old friend who I thought would just love the healing benefits of Young Living Essential Oils, and I was going to call her to see if she could do lunch sometime so I could introduce her to the oils. As life has it, I have been busy, and have not gotten around to making that call. She happened to be at the drum jam last night, and the evening flowed naturally to a point at which I was able to offer some oils to her, and she loved them!

I have been reading the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, in which the major theme is that whatever we think becomes our reality. This situation that manifested last night was such a great example of the reality that whatever we think and place our energy on will manifest into our reality. The key is to not have attachment to exactly how what you desire may turn out. I was able to flow with the opportunity the universe provided for me to share the oils with this person in a situation when it was presented, and that was a blessing for me!

No comments: