Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday nights at the Gnome Home

Love hanging with the team every monday night, what a blast! Me, Gryz, Lucky, Vern and Cecil stayed late and ate and drank, talked story and strategy to get the ball rolling bigger and bigger into 2009.

First things first: I am having a HUGE party this Friday night at Trocadero's Night Club in downtown Minneapolis. I have Illumination Fire Troupe, 5 massage therapists, and my band Mad Love coming in to do a private party to launch my new business. Eric Gryzbowski and Dani Gross, #19 & #20 income earners in my company will be there doing a live business overview, and wowing people along the way.

I am most excited to just throw an awesome party for my friends and family and new associates. This is what I love best about my new business, bringing people together, and using all my talents and skills to the best of my ability to show people a good time, and get people together.

Life is good, and I'm getting ready to go to bed, super freezing cold up here, and I'm ready to crawl into bed and warm up! peace

nate

No comments: