Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Whew! What a month!

Nate here, wow it's been a wild ride lately! Fun stuff every day, my life has changed in so many ways, I am having a blast building my new business, and life will never be the same since my old buddy Lucky gave me a call Oct 7th.

I love to travel, always have. Now I'm helping other people travel, helping people make money, and building a team of positive, enthusiastic people who want to succeed in life, nice!

I had wanted to find something like this for a long time, and here I am!

I am throwing a HUGE party to celebrate the launch of the business, and to gather with friends and family for the holidays.

Dec. 19th
Trocadero's Night Club
107 3rd Ave. N
Minneapolis MN
doors open at 6pm
show starts at 8pm SHARP!

tickets & info: http://www.myspace.com/natestevensworldventures

No comments: