Saturday, October 11, 2008

fear and change

So much fear being brought up to the surface. a big movie script playing out is "martial law is being declared in the USA, we are losing our rights, the boogie man is out to get us, etc etc" THey are ramping up their propaganda machine, and all it is doing to me now is getting me to feel and see more and more of what really feels like the truth to me. I see that the soldiers/army=peace-keeping forces, isnt that what they are called? police=officer of the peace - why cant it really mean that in the highest meaning of the words? OK - so no one really wants total death and destruction, let me rephrase that, some individual egos that havent realized their oneness may have desires of self destruction they are still purging that they are projecting out onto the seemingly external reality, but the group mind soul does not want self destruction, we want conscious co-creation. So , dramas are being played out all over, and their vibration is still shaking many beings who have not locked into the vibration of knowing their divinity and walking their truth. I am working right now on locking that knowing of my oneness into place, of creating myself as a new being, free of fear, free of illusion, one with Creator and in tune with the song of my soul. I am asking for my mission to be fully revealed, as I really believe in my core essence that I have a mission to achieve/complete on this planet. Sometimes I feel like my soul being is not from this place, that I was sent here with "work" to do.

Back to a point I was trying to make about martial law and that whole scenario. I dont think that any major horrible-ness is coming or is going to happen. I do however know that great change is on the way. THings that have been in place for many cycles in order to assist humanity in their awakening are no longer serving that purpose, so they need to be cleared and cleansed in order for new creations to come forward. One job that the peace keeping forces may have in store for them is coming to the streets of America while our financial system hits bottom. THe reason is, when that kind of massive change happens, there are still many individual egos that do not know connection fully to source, and are still purging the fear vibration from their being, so they are the kind of people that are more likely to cause panic, riots, destruction of property, and various actions that are very disruptive to the rest of society that is in various stages of awakening.

I believe in my heart that most of humanity wants peace, love, understanding, harmony and abundance. One new awareness coming online is the full knowing and understanding that we are infinite, that the earth is infinitely able to supply all of our needs, desires, and wishes of material plane thought form. There is no limit to the source, and we are creatures of the source, for in the source do we have our being. So, we are the source of all we desire. We are the source of all we create. We are the source of all that is, and how could we possibly deplete ourselves of ourselves? there is no way that we can. Some of the elements of our individuated consciousness being have not shaken the fear of separation from their essences and it is up to those of us that have to shine our lights even brighter so that we can be a beacon for those who are going through various stages of "what the fuck is going on!!" type reactions. There are many of us here who are remembering very quickly what our core essence is, and that we are all united and all part of the same Creator being, and we can be aware of our other selves who may be having a tough time coming online into this new awareness.

We are purging thousands of years of habitual and trained and propagandized scarcity scripts that have been repeated over and over in an endless loop of self delusion. When we give our attention to lack, we receive lack, and that loop is about to wear out. We are on the verge and in the process of one of our most major breakthroughs as a species we have ever experienced. we are about to emerge from the cocoon of self protection we have created around our being in order to immerse ourselves in the act of transmutation, in a very real way we are about to graduate from pupa to butterfly, metaphorically speaking. We are humans about to become our full selves, what our creator had in plan for us, which is a process that we are very intimately involved with, since we are given choice as to what we would like to do with our collective co-creation. We are fully enabled by creator to freely choose to follow our destiny, and what is happening is that we are beginning to realize that the only choice that we want to make is to follow the creators intention of fully allowing the creators desires and intentions to manifest through us, within us and in our essence...and since the energy momentum of the creators original intention to be fully present in freedom within his creation (our collective Gaia spirit) is pulling creation towards creators intention at an ever increasing speed, via the laws of vibratory attraction, for the creator when realizing awareness that creator intends to be united with his creation, becomes more fully awake and aware that we are creating ourselves from within our self generated program of awakening. Creator's intention is to be fully present and fully free to create within his Creation, while allowing his Creation to be fully present to create new creation with and through the power of Creator. we are coming to the merging of the matrix with itself. We are becoming what we are, and always have been. Yet we are growing and developing and becoming new all at once.

The vibration is raising in frequency, along with the ability of higher vibrational perception. Fear, your time has come. I release you, and thank you for your stay here, you have done such a good job in pushing the evolution of our species. I thank you, honor your presence, and with all due love and respect, release you from my being, so you can be realized for what you are. You are not needed any longer in this experience, I am ready to take over with full power of awareness. I do not need to be scared into loving any more, I do not need to be scared into awakening any more. I do not have need for fear of death any longer. I am ready to take my place as conscious co-creator of this collective experience called reality. Here we are, take a deep breath, this is real, and I love it. I love you Creator, and your love reflects back to me when I look into a mirror, pure essence of intention with purpose : over-unity, the being sustains itself from within its own awakened essence. There is nothing outside of itself, for all exists within the mind of Creator. Here we go again, the fun part is just starting. Where should we take this vehicle?

No comments: