Saturday, October 11, 2008

self activation

I have had a vision throughout the years that this entire planetary bio-mass is one big planetary space ship, and when the whole group mind becomes self aware, that will be next stage evolution, that "we" will then have the ability to transcend space/time, and continue on our group soul mission.

These times we are in I see the collective becoming aware of itself exponentially, dissolving the barriers of perceived separation that exist only in the mind...It seems we erected those barriers as an evolutionary catalyst.

My work right now is to become very clear on my mission. I keep having the desire for large amounts of money, with the intention of funding projects of sustainability, clean energy, community supported agricultural projects ( need to get humans back in contact with the plant species in a direct way, they directly hold the knowledge and experience of 4+ billion years of successful symbiotic sustainable community ) - that is one subject that has continued to speak to me.
My awakening process owes much to these plant spirits help and love and support throughout the years.

I am searching for activated beings. I find lately that conversations/small talk that lack intention feel draining to me, and that I am being more and more clear in who/what I spend my time with. I am aware that humanity has trained itself to steal energy from each other from a falsely perceived lack of self sustainability. My work is to be the fullest of my being, so that through entrainment I may be of assistance to my human family. I find more and more that simply being my self is what is required of me in this time. It helps so much to find other activated beings to converse with, it's the difference between feeling drained after an interaction, or feeling mutually uplifted. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I look forward to continued communication. Peace

nate

No comments: